Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Addison's Pre-K Graduation and Last Day of School

Our little Addison graduated preschool last week, very bittersweet moment. I actually held myself together at the graduation, but the last day of school was a different story. Addison, went to HCP for two years and was lucky to have the same teachers both years. So of course, she was attached and so was I. We were truly blessed to have Ms. Jennifer and Ms. Teri, I can not thank them enough! We are going to miss them dearly, but Addison is READY for Kindergarten.


Addison wants to be a Mommy when she grows up!
The Giraffes singing Jesus your my Superhero :)
The crew with our little Graduate :)

Like I said, the last day of school was a tough one. I will have so many memories of Addison at HCP. She made so many friends, learned so so much and really went from a little girl to a big girl in those two years. The last day of school is always so fun for the kids... the teachers planned a fun picnic, filled with all kinds of treats. Addison gave lots of hugs to teachers and friends as we said goodbye to them all. She has made some lifelong friends and so have I.

Addison and Big L, so glad they got to be in the same class this year.


Her Favorite Gal Pals, Adrienne and Faith... Seriously do they get much cuter?
Addison's awesome teachers, Ms. Teri and Ms. Jennifer. They truly are the BEST!
 Now we can enjoy our SUMMER!! I know the next 2 months are going to fly by, and she will be off to her first day of Kindergarten.


No comments:

Post a Comment