Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Kinley and Brooklyn's 1st Birthday Party

The twins birthday party was on August 18th, also known as the rainiest day this summer! Really! I planned the twins party at my aunt's lake house on Eagle Mountain Lake, invited our closest family and friends. Planned for a fun evening with dinner, water slides, baby pools... Well it down poured the whole party. It was still a great party and the twins didn't seemed bothered one point. And as some family pointed out, the twins were born on a rainy Saturday morning, maybe it's just meant to be rainy when celebrating their 1st birthday too. But seriously.... Rain in Texas in August = NOT NORMAL. We needed the rain though.
Kinley and Brooklyn loved their smash cakes, Brooklyn more than Kinley! Also, all of their presents! Some were not opened till the next day because they were pooped!
Thank so much Mimi, Pop-Pop, Koo Koo and Uncle Jesse for all your help! We couldn't have done it without you!!
And to everyone that came to celebrate their 1st birthday! Such a big milestone for them and Nick & I... We survived the 1st year having TWINS! :)



















Again, Thanks so much to everyone that came to the party, even in the yucky rain! And for all the twins presents. We are truly so blessed to have such great friends and family!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! My name is Kinley and I am a sophomore in highschool. Frequently I like to check the internet to see if there are any other people who decide to name their children Kinley. A few people here in Florida have, and they admitted they heard a lady yelling the name in the store (Probably my mom) I am the oldest Kinley I know of.

    But, a friend of mine is named Brooklyn. How weird is that?

    ReplyDelete