Saturday, February 4, 2012

January = Stock Show Month

Addison is my country girl at heart, which doesn't surprise me one bit. She loves animals so much and has no fear of any of them.

She went to The Fort Worth Stock Show 3 times and hates leaving every time. We had a group outing one Sunday afternoon with some of our friends. Here they all are holding the baby goats, I can't wait for the twins to join them next year :)



Can't Forget the Pony Ride :)

My brother shows steers so we headed out bright and early on a Thursday morning to watch him show at 8am, we left the house at 6:45, all five us!! It actually went smoothly. Addison loved it!! It was so quiet, the petting zoo was all hers and she got to help feed them all breakfast. Needless to say she was basically attacked by every goat there. Bub did a great job, but Black Jack didn't make the sell... which is okay with me. It's so hard to explain to Addison where the cows go once they are sold. Not good for Bub, but good for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment