Thursday, September 13, 2012

Best Buds

Life has been busy lately. Addison in Kinder, Twins are CRAZY, Nick's work is super busy and well I'm working from home some. But, I wanted to post some pictures of my sweet girls. They have become quiet the little trio... The twins are always so happy when Big Sis gets home from school (and so am I, new entertainment) Addison is always so excited too. They love to do "big girl" stuff with her and let's just say Addison loves being Mother hen.
But their friendship, love and a companion for each other just melts my heart.
Here are a few pictures of the girls...
Both babies are walking like crazy... Addison loves to show them the way
First time walking Big Sis to School

All 5 of us did the Heart Walk 5K
Addison did so great & the twins enjoyed the ride :)
 
Matching PJ night :)

 
Love all 3 of my sweet girls!!!


1 comment:

  1. Addison is such a great big Sister! It's obvious the twins ADORE her!
    And I LOVE the matching pj's!!!

    ReplyDelete