Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Sunday!!!

Easter Sunday was so fun and like I said before so busy!!!

We woke up to goodies from the Easter Bunny!! Then we were off to Church, from Church we went out to Bridgeport... enjoyed lunch and a small egg hunt for Addison. Then to my parents for dinner and another egg hunt with some close friends.We had some rain in the afternoon, so it was pretty muddy.... Rain boots were a must for the egg hunt :) It was busy, but so much FUN! Enjoy all the pictures!!

The girls loved playing with the eggs



My sweet Addison enjoying her egg hunt


 Addison and her buddy Landon checking out the animals and a muddy egg hunt! They had so much fun!


And after a long day.... I got a sweet picture with all 5 of us!!


Hope everyone had a great Easter!!
And a big Happy 1st Easter to my sweet babies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment