Friday, March 2, 2012

Sneak Peek

We had some pictures taking this week.... For the twins 6 month pictures and Addison's 5 year pictures. Her birthday isn't for another 2 months, but I figured she wouldn't be changing too much. Nick was off, so I made him tag along too... And she was able to get a few family pictures. Oh and BIG Thanks to Mimi for helping with the girls - man she makes my life so much easier, not sure what we would do without her :)

She posted a few of the pictures on Facebook for a  little sneak peek!! Can't wait to see the rest. I love that our photographer is so creative and she's so AWESOME with the girls. Enjoy :)





Pictures were taken by Shani Baird with Timeless Images.... She is so GREAT!! Check out her page on Facebook!!

1 comment:

  1. Such great pics! They all are great--can't wait to see more! I especially love the family one of you guys--SO adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete